The Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show will be back in town this weekend (February 21-22 from 10am – 5pm) at the Long Beach Convention Center. You can meet travel celebrities like Samantha Brown from the Travel Channel, Rick Steves, Phil Keoghan of The Amazing Race, and Pauline Frommer.
- Travel inspiration and information from experts and celebrities.
- Food tasting at the Taste of Travel Stage that includes global cuisine.
- Hands-on activities like scuba, the Yosemite Experience rock wall, bubble rollers, Segways, and more…
Tickets & Parking
- 1 Day Adult Admission $16 ($9 with online purchase and coupon code)
- 2 Day Adult Admission $25 ($15 with online purchase and coupon code)
- Children (Ages 16 and under) are Free with paid adult.
- Parking is $10 at any of the convention center’s lots.
Los Angeles Travel & Adventure Show Promo Code
Thanks to Budget Travel, if you buy your tickets online and use promo code: BUDGET15, you can save $7 on an adult one day admission and $10 on an adult two day admission.
There is a 75 cent service charge per ticket when you purchase online, but you will still save a lot of money compared to purchasing at the door. You don’t even need to print your tickets if you have a smartphone or tablet as you can just show the tickets from your device.
Talk to me, Goose.